Let King’s Transfer provide you with the perfect move!
Whether your are moving across Winnipeg, across Manitoba or across Canada you can trust King’s Transfer Van Lines to make your move day fly by as easy as pie.
- Residential and commercial moving expertise to move your cherished items safely, regardless of your needs
- Local and long-distance moving services – within and outside of Canada
- Quality award-winning services, backed by over eighty years of moving industry experience
- Efficient and reliable service with a commitment to meeting our customer’s personal move service needs
- Full range of services available – including packing, staging, storage, set-up, custom-crating and vehicle transport
- Flexible payment options
- Climate-controlled, Government approved and bonded storage facility
- Fully insured services
- World-wide support network of Atlas agents and their expertise
- A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Canadian Association of Movers
- Value-added programs that let your move dollars generate more for you
Every King’s Transfer move is fully customizable. If your move has special requirements, let us know and we will make it happen. King’s Transfer has the experience to make your move stress free and a reputation you can trust.
Contact King’s Transfer Van Lines for a free, no obligation, estimate today!
On behalf of the ALS Society of Manitoba I would like to thank King’s Transfer for your generous and continuous support of the Winnipeg Walk for ALS at Assiniboine Park on Saturday June 1, 2013. This year’s event was extremely successful, attracting a record 1,500 participants and raising in excess of $194,000 towards providing services for Manitobans living with ALS as well as finding a cure. Your ongoing support helps to make this event the success that it is.
The mission of the ALS Society of Manitoba is one of HOPE (Help Our People Every way we can) and, until a cure is found, to help persons living with ALS realize their full potential in a society that respects their rights and dignity. We provide support services to all individuals living with the effects of ALS, families, caregivers, etc., and as a small charitable organization, we rely largely on donations to maintain these services. All proceeds raised at the year’s Walk for ALS will go towards improving the the quality of life for those living with the effects of ALS in Manitoba as well as towards research to find a cure.
Once again, please let me express how much we appreciate your support you always give to the ALS Society of Manitoba and our events. We look forward to partnering with you again next year.
Events / Volunteer Coordinator
ALS Society of Manitoba
> View All Testimonials