Let King’s Transfer provide you with the perfect move!
- Residential and commercial client expertise to move your cherished items safely
- Local and long-distance moving services – within and outside Canada
- Quality award-winning services, backed by over 80 years of moving industry experience
- Efficient & reliable service with a commitment to meeting our customer’s personal move service needs
- Full range of services available – packing, set-up, custom-crating, vehicle transport
- Flexible payment options
- Climate-controlled, Government approved & bonded storage facility
- Fully insured services
- World-wide support network of Atlas agents and their expertise
- “Value-added programs” that let your move dollars generate more for you
Contact King’s Transfer Van Lines for a free, no obligation, estimate today!
On behalf of the ALS Society of Manitoba I would like to thank King’s Transfer for your generous and continuous support of the Winnipeg Walk for ALS at Assiniboine Park on Saturday June 1, 2013. This year’s event was extremely successful, attracting a record 1,500 participants and raising in excess of $194,000 towards providing services for Manitobans living with ALS as well as finding a cure. Your ongoing support helps to make this event the success that it is.
The mission of the ALS Society of Manitoba is one of HOPE (Help Our People Every way we can) and, until a cure is found, to help persons living with ALS realize their full potential in a society that respects their rights and dignity. We provide support services to all individuals living with the effects of ALS, families, caregivers, etc., and as a small charitable organization, we rely largely on donations to maintain these services. All proceeds raised at the year’s Walk for ALS will go towards improving the the quality of life for those living with the effects of ALS in Manitoba as well as towards research to find a cure.
Once again, please let me express how much we appreciate your support you always give to the ALS Society of Manitoba and our events. We look forward to partnering with you again next year.
Events / Volunteer Coordinator
ALS Society of Manitoba
> View All Testimonials