How to Choose a Moving Company in Winnipeg
Are you looking to book a moving company in Winnipeg? Finding a moving company that you can trst isn’t always an easy process. The internet is full of companies that look credible, but don’t have the credentials to back it up. There are some simple steps that you can follow to ensure you find a moving company that you can trust.
Some Simple Tips for Booking a Moving Company:
- Contact the Better Business Bureau to ensure the company you are talking to is in good standing.
- Contact the Canadian Association of Movers to ensure the company you are dealing with is a member.
- Find out if the company you are dealing with is a member of a long standing Van Line.
- Ask about quality assurance processes.
- Investigate to see if the company has proper moving equipment – without it a move won’t go well.
- Find out if the company perform criminal background checks and ask for documentation.
- Drive by or enter the facility of a the moving company that will be moving your goods.
- Be wary of low ball estimates. If a company offers the lowest price and they don’t hit the previously listed markers, there is probably a reason.
Whether you move with King’s Transfer Winnipeg or any other moving company, be sure to do your research.